At ICO Health Group we endeavour to be the preferred primary care organisation offering a fair and friendly work environment that thrives on innovation and collaboration.
For our patients, we endeavour to be a centre of clinical excellence delivering continuity of care with an accessible, patient-centred approach. We embrace diversity amongst both staff and patients and strongly believe in the support of one another. Within our network of medical centres which are open extended hours across Victoria, our General Practitioners are supported with a wide range services including nursing services, allied health services, pharmacy and pathology collection on-site.
Our practices use efficient and reliable technological applications to deliver services to our patients. Our dedicated team of admin, nursing and medical reception support staff genuinely care about your requirements and ensure you and your patients are supported in the best possible way.
We aspire to provide for our General Practitioners the ability to focus on providing quality care for patients and enjoy flexible work arrangements.
Expressions of interest to explore our current opportunities can be made by simply completing the Form below.
General Practitioner Registrars
Balwyn Central Medical and Lakes Boulevard Medical are proud to be accredited teaching practices of the Eastern Victoria GP Training Program (EVGPT). Throughout our registrars’ journey at ICO Health Group they are provided with support and supervision to explore General Practice as a specialty and also any specific interests they may have (Dermatology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics etc.)
At Lakes Boulevard Medical there are four accredited supervisors, they are Dr. Janakan Srishanmuganathan, Dr Lawrence Lo, Dr Navdeep Sandhu and Dr Gayani Dassanayake.
At Balwyn Central Medical there are two accredited supervisors, they are Dr. Katherine Firth and Dr. Nisha Patel. It is our aim to provide a comprehensive learning experience to our registrars through formal and informal teaching styles.
As an Allied Health Practitioner at ICO Health Group you will have the opportunity to work with one of the Victoria’s fastest growing multidisciplinary primary healthcare providers in varying settings and a range of patients. As part of our service development, we are always seeking Allied Health Practitioners to join our dynamic and professional medical teams.
So if you are a:·
We would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in exploring opportunities, or curious about what roles might be available, simply complete the Form below.
Our nurses are an integral part of our team supporting General Practitioners who are at the front line of our service delivery. Opportunities for Registered Nurses are available throughout our network of clinics.
For more information about any current employment opportunities, please refer to the job board below.
FULL TIME OR PART TIME REGISTERED PRACTICE NURSE
Location: Lakes Boulevard Medical, Chelsea Arcade Medical, Balwyn Central Medical, Heidelberg West Medical
Position No. X2YA4
ABOUT ICO HEALTH GROUP
Established in 2012, ICO Health Group is one of Victoria’s fastest growing primary healthcare providers offering high-quality bulk billing services across four Medical Practices located in South Morang, Chelsea, Balwyn and Heidelberg West. Our practices operate as modern, well-resourced, family-orientated centres offering a wide range of comprehensive health services under one roof, including general practitioner services, allied health services, after-hours access, tele-health consultations, pathology on-site, pharmacy on-site and full-time nursing support.
For our Patients, we endeavor to be a centre of clinical excellence delivering continuity of care with an accessible, patient-centred approach.
For our Stakeholders, we endeavor to be the preferred primary care organization offering a fair and friendly work environment that thrives on innovation and collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our close-knit team in Lakes Boulevard Medical, Balwyn Central Medical & Heidelberg West Medical. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a team environment. The practice nurse will work closely with the GP’s to deliver safe and high-quality care to the community and surrounds across all practices.
If you are someone who is career-minded, proactive, highly motivated, possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills, flexible to work across multiple clinics, thrive working in a team environment and looking for a long-term position in a growing organization, then this might just be the role for you.
Your duties will include but not be limited to –
- Chronic disease management
- Health assessments
- Routine immunisations and travel vaccinations
- Wound management
- Ability to perform ECGs, Venepuncture, Spirometry & Iron Infusions
- Reminders and recalls management
- Strong triage/ assessment skills
- Assisting in minor procedures
- General nursing tasks
- Cold chain vaccine management
- Ability to provide patient education and provide thorough chronic disease management, such as GPMP/ TCA’s and Cycle of Cares
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Current APHRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months postgraduate experience – Preferred
- Minimum 12 months General Practice experience – Preferred
- Strong computer literacy
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality regarding patient and clinical information
- Immunization certification OR willingness to complete a vaccination course
- Must be pro-active with a can do attitude
- Prior general practice nursing experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Good ability to multi-task and follow policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Passionate for high quality patient care
- Shifts may vary from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm on weekdays and 8.30 am to 6.00 pm Weekends.
WHY JOIN US?
- Generous Remuneration – Salary commensurate with experience
- Career Development – Ongoing training and development with paid training opportunities and allowances
- Fantastic Working Environment – Fully resourced and modern facility and a friendly, supportive team!
If you are ready to expand your skills and excel in the growing area of Practice Nursing, register your interest with us via email@example.com with your resume attached!
Published on 19 February, 2021 at 2:00PM